23 July 2011

Covent Garden

Travelling is my hobby, only when I get some time, from my busy work schedule. I enjoy the company of friends I made and people I met in these places. I couldn’t forget the times I spent in Covent garden in central London, the place is live with music performances in the piazza, organic pasty’s, Covent garden Soups, fruits, confectionaries, and European shops. I still remember the Apple market, and the cute shops around. Jubilee Market is another awesome market, specializing in Antiques.
The history of Covent Garden Market is a fascinating one. It served as a fruit and vegetable market, one of the biggest in England. It has since transformed beyond recognition with many fashion labels, theatre, and stores popped up.
I bought a Winter Jacket from a well known Brand “The North Face” for £ 160 from the Covent Garden Showroom. And I must say it is the best purchase I ever did as far as clothing goes. It’s comfy, durable and looks good on me. I with my friends went to many good bar and pubs enjoyed the bubbly drinks. Covent Garden has this unique blend of friendliness, traditional environment, which attracts tourists in high volumes.
There are so many theatre experiences London is famous for. I never got a chance to visit the “London Transport Museum” which is in Covent Garden Piazza.

1 comment: